Question is attached
· No directly quoted material may be used in this project paper.
· Resources should be summarized or paraphrased with appropriate in-text and Resource page citations.
Data can be stored in various places and there are significant reasons to understand it. Please answer the following:
1. Choose three areas where data can be stored and describe the storage location and describe the positive and negative issues of data being stored in those locations.
2. What does hashing data mean and how is it used in criminal justice?
3. How does a digital forensic analyst find data in files that may be lost, and do they need to consider any restrictions caused by cyber law or the 4th Amendment to the Constitution?
4. Describe three laws that concern digital/computer crimes, and provide some substance for why they were created.
· Paper must be double spaced, 11 or 12 pt font and 1” margins all around.
· All APA 7th edition format requirements must be followed (cover page, in text citations, reference page). Refer to APA/UMGC – learning resources found in the content page of this course.
· You must have resources to support your thoughts/opinions/information. These must be cited both in text as well as at the end of the document. Your paper should not contain direct quotes, sourced material must be paraphrased.