Can you prepare a 12-15 page paper based on the following criteria?
- Investment Strategies Scoring Guide.
- Corporate Financetext, page 198.
- Writing Feedback Tool.This is the third component of your course project.. The two companies that I profiled were Panera Bread and Taco Bell. Of the three candidate companies you profiled in Unit 2, prepare an analysis of the one company that is be best investment for your client company. My client company is ChipotleAt the end of your analysis, state and explain your recommendation. Use 12–15 pages, body only, not including graphics, as a guideline for your submission.Include a discussion of the following topics in your investment strategy analysis:
- Capital budgeting analysis.
- Investment and cash flow projection.
- Calculate NPV, IRR, and PB.
- Cost of capital and its effects on investment decisions: best, most-likely, and worst case scenarios.In analyzing the investment strategies of the company, consider the following:
- Analyze the changes in fixed assets over the last three years and the effect your recommendation will have on the addition of the new company.
- What capital budgeting technique(s)—options or contingencies—might you want to include in your analysis?Use the course material to help support and guide your work. Read the Investment Strategies Scoring Guide and the Integrated Company Analysis course project description to ensure you have met all of the expectations of this assignment.Note: Your instructor may also use the Writing Feedback Tool to provide feedback on your writing. In the tool, click the linked resources for helpful writing information.