- You are to use your textbook, your lab manual, and online resources to research information about your organisms. The common name is given for each plant or animal. Below is a list of information for you to report about your plant and animal.
- List the full classification for the organism from Domain and ending in Species.
- Describe its morphological characteristics.
- Describe its physiological characteristics.
- What environment(s) and ecosystem(s) can your organism be found?
- What tier of the food chain it occupies?
- How does your organism interact with the other species around it and does it shares a special relation with any other species?
Find out more about this specific living thing- anything special about it. For example, is it endangered or thriving