Hi, there is a assignment of 23 pages excluding the title and reference page.
Company Name: Second Cup Limited
You can find annual reports at www.annualreports.com if you need!!
Students will incorporate a financial analysis of their company, summarizing the findings and conclusions of the organization analysis.
Structure for the assignment:
1. Title Page: Remember, no running header and no alignment issues – 1 page
2. Table of Contents – 1 page
3. Company Background: Paraphrase how the company describes itself – 1 page
4. Holistic View: The environment, The industry, The customer – 1 page
5. Current Buisness environment: Describe it in pest. – 2 pages
6. Porter’5 forces: Don’t write that what are Porters 5 forces, only write how does your company see them – 4 pages
7. PEST: Use a table to describe each letter of PEST – 2 pages
8. SWOT: Use a table to describe each letter of SWOT – 2 pages
9. Market Segmentation: How do you think your market is segmented. Elaborate – 2 pages
10. Market Positioning Chart: Draw a market positioning chart. Where do you think your company sits in comparison to its rivals? – 2 pages.
11. Market Research: What sources could you use. How your company will conduct Market Research – 3 pages.
12. Literature Review: You can include the literature review you have already completed minus title page and references – 4 pages
13. Recommendations: 2 pages.
14. References: Each reference should have the link – 1 full page
NOTE: This is structure is not in proper order. It is made to help you to what to write in the assignment.
Adams, B. (n.d.). Analyze the annual report. Bob-Adams.net. http://bob-adams.net/analyze-annual-reports-mfg/
Adams, B. (n.d.). Analyzing the annual report – The easy way. InvestEd Inc. http://bob-adams.net/Documents/Anualize%20the%20Annual%20Rpt-HANDOUT-INTC.pdf
Gad, S. (2014). How to efficiently read an annual report. Investopedia. https://www.investopedia.com/articles/basics/10/efficiently-read-annual-report.asp
Using the readings provided, prepare a financial analysis of the company based on its latest annual report. Incorporate this analysis into your research project final report. The report should be of 23 pages (excluding the cover page, reference list etc.).