The attached pdf file introduces a real-world business problem as it presents the case study of some big online organizations that recently allow their customers to place their orders via Tweeter by using a Hashtag to place the items in their shopping carts.
For your second individual case analysis, you need to critically analyze this case study, summarize the key idea, discuss the IT challenges and present your recommendations. This analysis should be done individually not in groups, so each student should do the analysis by themselves.
This report will be organized as follows:
1. Introduction – Short summary of the business problem. This section will also include a background of the organization.
2. Challenges – Provide for a brief description of the challenges that the organization is facing and how they are planning to address them. This section will provide the audience with a picture of how the organization is planning to address some of the challenges.
3. Change Management – Discuss how change is being managed by the organization.
4. Recommendations – Discuss what you would have done differently and why.
5. Conclusions – Discuss the lessons learned and the key messages that you would like the audience to take away.
The report should not be more than 1000 words.