Write a reflection essay using ANY of the weekly discussion prompt questions as the basis for your essay. Choose any prophet from the list below. Be sure to reference materials for that week including articles, or other materials properly. Furthermore, you must answer the posed questions and think critically about the material.
Note: Failure to cite, use specific examples, and critical thinking will result in a failing grade.
Instructions for Paper:
- The paper is to be clear and concise and students will lose points for improper grammar, punctuation, and misspelling.
- The paper should be formatted per current APA and 1-2 pages in length, excluding the title and references page. Incorporate a minimum of 2-3 references in your paper.
- What are the circumstances (historical or otherwise) in which this prophet is sent to speak to the people?
- How is this prophet called by God?
- What is the primary message of the prophet?
- Based on the time period and context, what is the purpose of the ministry of this prophet?
- Choose a passage from the prophet and write about it. How do you interpret it?
- In what way might people of faith be prophetic voices for our time?