Activity- Different Abilities Handout
Students are to create a visually appealing handout flyer that they would provide parents information on a topic in special needs, ( ADHD ).
The handout out needs to address:
- Please define the special need topic.
- Discuss diagnosis, statistical rates, treatment options, extra.
- Discuss gender and cultural differences of the special needs topic
- What parents can to promote their child’s development if their child has this particular special needs
- Provide at least TWO LOCAL resources/agencies for victorville, california for parents on this ability (provide the name, list of services, hours of operation, address, phone number and costs/eligibility, extra.
Make it informative, fun, has graphics, in color and visually appealing (typically only one page in length- can be front and back).please include cite this book Derman- Sparks, L., & Olsen Edwards, J. (2010). Anti-Bias Education for Young Children and Ourselves. Washington, DC: NAEYC.