Analyze the qualities of a teacher or educator that were discussed in the “Teacher vs Educator (Links to an external site.)” article ( http://wpc.6fdc.edgecastcdn.net/006FDC/AU_Curricul… ) Evaluate yourself and explain the qualities you possess that will make you a great educator.
The “I Will Be a Great Educator” assignment
- Must be 1 to 2 double-spaced pages in length (not including title and reference pages) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in theAshford Writing Center (Links to an external site.).
- Must include a separate title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must use at least 1 scholarly source. You can use the Scholarly, Peer Reviewed, and Other Credible Sources chart to help you determine a proper scholarly source.
- Must document all sources in APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center (Links to an external site.). Here is a tutorial for in-text citations (Links to an external site.).
- Must include a separate reference slide that is formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center. Use the APA
- References List page (Links to an external site.) to help you with this task. Here is a link to the APA Reference List template (Links to an external site.) located on that page.
- For help setting up your paper in APA style, please use the APA paper template (Links to an external site.) provided by the Ashford Writing Center.
- To assist you in completing the library research required for this assignment, view this Quick ‘n’ Dirty tutorial (Links to an external site.), which introduces the Ashford Library, the research process, and provides some library search tips. (Ashford University Library. (n.d). Quick ‘n’ Dirty [Video file]. Retrieved fromhttp://library.ashford.edu/ (Links to an external site.))
Please incorporate these personal qualities: compassionate, forgiving, hardworking.