Write a recommendation report in which you compare two or more products, services, or programs intended to solve a problem, and then recommend one (or none). Identify a real or realistic audience that has specific requirements. Include an introduction. Discuss the situation or problem, criteria for selection, and other such background as necessary.
● Use a short memo report format.
● Be sure to define any terms that might be unfamiliar to readers of this report.
● Include summary, introduction, and conclusion in the style you see as most appropriate for your type of report.
● Gather information from printed or published sources for this report and include a reference section. Cite any graphics or icons that you use as well.
● Use headings, lists, and graphics as necessary in this report.
● Attach the document describing the audience of your report.
● As with all writing assignments in this course, use the standards of good writing style, grammar, punctuation, usage, and spelling.
● This assignment should be a minimum of three pages.