Internal Environmental Analysis – Tenet Healthcare https://www.tenethealth.com/
Continue to use the same organization you used in the first two assessments.
Complete Worksheet 3 located in the Required Resources section of
this assessment. You can also use the output generated from the SWOT
Analysis and Organization Summary multimedia piece linked in the
Suggested Resources section. You will not submit the worksheet or the
SWOT output, but will use the information to develop a report on the
internal environment relevant to the organization you selected.
As you prepare your analysis, focus on:
- The economic and business conditions, premises, policies, and other related forces that impact your plan.
- The specific issues of health care management and policy.
- Differentiated markets and determinants of supply and demand in each market.
Use the information in Worksheet 3, and the SWOT output if you wish, to prepare a 3–4 page report that addresses the following:
- Describe the role of the major internal stakeholders in your
strategic plan. Be sure you identify the major internal stakeholders.
- Describe the basic internal trends, key uncertainties, and additional research needs.
- Identify the quantitative or qualitative methods needed to analyze the project.
- Describe the internal barriers, such as structural political policy
and other barriers, to be addressed. How will you overcome these
- Analyze the financial performance and position of the company. How
will the plan enhance performance and financial sustainability?
Format your assessment as a report and be sure it is organized
logically, using headings and sub-headings appropriately. Follow APA
guidelines for in-text citations and references.
- Report length: 3–4 double-spaced pages, not including title page and reference page.
- References: A minimum of three professional resources.
- Format: Use APA format for all in-text citations and references. Include a title page and reference page.
- Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12 point.