- Formulate your thesis and create your outline, which you will submit with your essay.
- Cite from the text and make sure all citations follow MLA style, include a Works Cited page at the end of your essay.
- Proofread and edit your essay for spelling, grammar, and content before submission.
- Sources: You must use the primary sources listed below and one secondary source. This secondary source can be a book, an article, or a website. Refer to the research module to make sure that your secondary source satisfies all the evaluation criteria for a reference source.
“School vs. Education”
“The Human Cost of an Illiterate Society”
“Finding One’s Own Space in Cyberspace”
- More and more education occurs outside the classroom space, or alternatively the classroom space is being redefined. Use two of the above stories plus one secondary source to analyze how education is different than it was decades previous. How has technology changed and in turn changed learning? Is technology making education easier? Is technology making learning more difficult? What skills do learners need today that they did not have to possess previously? Use specific examples from the text to support your analysis.