Create a 15- to 20-slide presentation with detailed speaker notes using Microsoft®PowerPoint®, Prezi®, OfficeMix365, or other presentation software. This presentation should specify the “Who, What, Where, When, Why, and How” for your chosen company’s social media marketing and public relations strategy plan. This plan should also focus on the company that you chose in Week 1.
Organize your presentation to make it easy for the audience find the following information:
Determine the consumers that you will target based upon the company’s products or services.
Describe the personas that will help you better understand and relate to your target consumer.
Research your target consumer demographics and psychographics. Include behaviors, lifestyles, and attitudes that will help you to answer the following questions:
- What problem can you solve for the customer?
- What actions would you like the customer to take?
- Why is this organization the best one to solve the problem for the customer, and how can you prove it?
- Which social media platforms do you believe will be most appropriate for your company based upon the usage patterns of the target customers?
- What type of content do you believe will best reach your consumer (using the areas noted in the table)? Why do you believe this type of content will influence your consumer?
Provide three or four key messages or words that will be included in your Social Media Marketing Plan.
Create two examples of social media posts, including imagery, messaging, and time of day for the post. If there is a link to choose, explain where the link would take the consumer. If there isn’t a link, explain why you chose not to use a link.
Include visuals in your presentation that illustrate your main ideas.
Format the presentation according to APA guidelines.