Each application answer has to be separate.
Application # 7
– Identify a stressor in your life
– Choose primary or secondary appraisal and identify why you choose that one
– Identify some coping effect strategies to apply to your stressor
– Identify some meaning based coping strategies to apply to your stressor
– Identify three adaptations of dealing with your stressor
( The model of coping strategies is on the application 7 attachment )
Application # 8
– You have been assigned a project in class to create an intervention for at risk low income preschoolers in a elementary school in Baltimore. Many of the students have been exhibiting behavioral issues in the classroom setting.
Examine how each of the constructs of the social cognitive theory have played a role in the development of these behavioral issues. Briefly outline a strategy teachers can use to begin to address the behavioral issues.
( the Social Cognitive Theory is on the application 8 attachment)
Application # 9
– Read over and discuss the scenario that you have been assigned
– Identify things that can be done to help the person in your scenario from each of the four broad types of supportive behaviors or acts
( The scenario and the four broad types of supportive behaviors or acts is on the application 9 attachment )