Read Chapters 13 to 16 of your textbook titled Personal Finance.
Read pp. 18-23 of Cramer’s Personal Finance Tips. It is located under “course documents” on your e360 course home page.
Write a 2-3 page paper that that contrasts savings and investment, and observes the different investment strategies available.
To achieve maximum points for content and analysis, the following elements need to be thoroughly addressed.
- Explain the difference between saving and investment.
- Provide the balance of saving and investment that will work for your situation. Justify your response.
- Distinguish the types of investment (stock, bond, mutual fund).
- Describe the type of investment you are most likely to use. Why?
- Use personal examples whenever possible.
- Use the Paper Writing rubric provided in your syllabus to guide your efforts.