An effective leader must possess the skills, emotional intelligence,
and knowledge base to influence and convince the members of the
organization to not only adopt, but to become advocates for the change
that the leader seeks to implement
In order for one to develop the leadership skills that are
required to affect change within the organization, one must become
familiar with a variety of approaches previously utilized by successful
leaders and managers in organizational transformation.
Then research two leadership strategies that have been used to
successfully drive organizational change during the past 10 years. Once
you have located these strategies, write a paper analyzing the
effectiveness of each strategy and relate how effective management
strategy alone may well be challenged to achieve desired change. In
your analysis, address the following:
- Identify and research two leadership strategies
- Develop a description of the leadership strategies
- Formulate an overview of how the strategy is used and rate its effectiveness
- Argue whether the strategy is still relevant and effective in present day organizations. Why or Why not?
- Describe how effective management alone will fall short of achieving desired organizational change
Assignment requirements are as follows:
- The body of the paper should be 2-3 pages.
- The paper should include an APA formatted cover page and reference page.
- The paper should include at least 2 peer-reviewed sources, such journal articles from the Rasmussen Library.
- The paper should be proofread for correct spelling, grammar, and punctuation.
I have attached the document for review