*Throughout this course you will prepare a comprehensive 2,500-word financial analysis (excluding tables, figures, and addenda) of a chosen company following the nine-step assessment process detailed in the resource Assessing a Company’s Future Financial Health. This analysis will be composed of four separate component assignments.
Case Study Instructions: Overall
In this topic you will select a publicly traded company and submit the name of the company to the instructor for approval by the end of the topic. The company that was provided is Starbucks.
As you move through the nine steps in conducting your analysis, you will research the market at each step for relevant data on your chosen company, including analyst reports and market information. Disclose all assumptions you are making in the case study (e.g., revenue growth projections, expense controls) and provide supporting reasons and evidence behind those assumptions. As your case study analysis develops over the span of the course, you will synthesize the research data and outcomes of the nine-step assessment process in order to assess the long-term financial health of the chosen company.
**For this assignment, apply the last three steps of the nine-step assessment process to develop a 750-word analysis of the company Starbucks:
- Viability of the 3-5 Year Plan
- Stress Test Under Scenarios of Adversity
- Current Financing Plan
***You are required to use at least two academic references to support your reasoning for the team selection process.
***Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide.
****You will be graded on:
1. Incorporation of the Required Set of Elements in the Nine-Step Assessment Process for the Case Study Component: The required set of elements is present and comprehensive. The submission further incorporates analysis of supporting evidence insightfully and provides specific examples with relevance. Level of detail is appropriate.
2. Thesis Development and Purpose: Thesis is comprehensive and contains the essence of the paper. Thesis statement makes the purpose of the paper clear.
3. Argument Logic and Construction: Clear and convincing argument that presents a persuasive claim in a distinctive and compelling manner. All sources are authoritative.
4. Documentation of Sources (citations, footnotes, references, bibliography, etc., as appropriate to assignment and style): Sources are completely and correctly documented, as appropriate to assignment and style, and format is free of error.